Monday, November 06, 2006

Caught in the act

Finally, proof positive! They are a little blurry, but this is Reese when she is ignored for too long. She starts off with a little nibble and works her way up, taking bigger and bigger bites until she can no longer be ignored! What a crazt cat!



And in the meantime... back at My Visible Soul, I am pleased to say that I've designed some stocking stuffers. There are bumper stickers (also good on binders and in lockers!) and buttons. With the buttons, you can buy in bulk and give like Santa for less than $1 each.
Other stocking stuffer ideas for pet lovers are the coffee mugs and teddy bears.
I've also just begun using Google AdWords. It's an advertising program I used years ago, and am back using it again for My Visible Soul. I think you'll be seeing more and more of MVS over the next few months :)
Technorati tags:

No comments: